Monday, August 10, 2009

Sore throats suck

Quick post. I have a sore throat. And it sucks.



I think i hate having a sore throat more than any other cold and flu symptom - probably because i love to eat, and it really ruins a good meal. The only thing that feels good to swallow is dry toast.



In other news, had a nice day out yesterday with my cousins Susie and Adriana. It was nice to wile away an afternoon sitting in one of our favourite coffee shops before heading to the movies to see The Ugly Truth, with Katherine Heigl and my other boyfriend Gerard Butler who is totally gorgeous in that masculine, rugged way...do i drool? Sorry Jo.



It was a fun movie, not serious in any way, so if you're after an Oscar winner then give it a miss. But we girls enjoyed it :)



Alas, my day was ruined with the development of this sore throat - hopefully it will go away soon, and in the mean time, I'll comfort myself by making Jo be my slave (unfortunately Gerard is on location), watching Law and Order: SVU and finishing off Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment