Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Woops.

I forgot Earth Hour. My bad.




No but really, does that make me a bad earthling? I do care about conservation, and the environment, and global warming (is it? isn't it? I've lost track of the debate.) And i do try to do my bit. Like, i try to use less toilet paper. Which is a big thing for me because normally i like to use it in excess. And we use those Earth cleaning products at home, which are meant to be organic and environmentally friendly. And i always turn the lights off, and unplug at least some things when I'm not using them. Like...my ipod charger!




I guess what i should be saying is, I'm sorry, Earth. I will endeavour to abuse you less, and love you more. And I'll try really hard to remember your special day next year. Totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment