Monday, May 10, 2010

Into the Batcave

One of Jack's favourite things to wear is his Batman outfit. And like Bruce Wayne, when he puts the suit on, a new personality takes over.




I call it Psycho Jack (not to be confused with Tantrum Thrower Jack or As-Stubborn-As-His-Mother Jack).




When Psycho Jack takes over, you can run, but you can't hide. His lung capacity increases to super-hero size, to accommodate the bellowing screeches that erupt from his body. His energy level multiplies, as does his appreciation for the word 'batman', which he likes to scream over and over again, just to make sure you get who he's supposed to be. He is overcome with the need to kung foo chop things, or breakdance (yes, breakdance), or run madly around the house. I have to say, it's hilarious. Here's some pics of the Bat on the weekend...





Karate chop


The boys enjoy their ice cream before bed




Sunday was Mothers Day, so we went over to my parents for a BBQ and cake and presents and a dash of Cooper-love. I will say this quickly about my mother - she is a very cool lady. Even other people comment that she seems very hip, and it's true. I mean, she loves Glee and Lady GaGa. Need i say more?



Me, mum and Jo






We managed to squeeze in some Cooper-love while we were there, cause he's just so gorgeous. You may think it's amazing that he's sitting still for these pictures, but it's not, because someones standing in the background holding a biscuit over the camera. It's the only way to get his attention, otherwise he'd go all crazy-dawg on you.




In other news, I'm trying to tick some more stuff off the wedding list. We're going to see a videographer on Thursday (we went to one a couple of weeks ago, but eeek, too expensive!), and a couple of girls who run a cool looking stationary company next weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to see an event stylist just for fun (I'm curious to see what they do, and what idea's she'll have - hopefully i can just steal them without her having to do anything...), and my dressmaker is sending me a bunch of fabric samples this week for my wedding dress (which means i have to make a decision soon about what i want...which sucks because i can't make decisions.)




And. IRON MAN 2 TOMORROW! YEAH!




No comments:

Post a Comment