Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Achoo achoo achoo. Hi. Still sick.


I did not think this cold would be so bad. Aren't vitamins meant to help keep these things at bay?? I take vitamins!! Well. I recently started taking vitamins haphazardly. Same thing right?


Apparently not. So again, i find myself sitting in bed drinking peppermint tea - ooh, except this time it isn't tea bag tea, it's honest to goodness tea leaf tea! For which i paid 3 times the price in order to be one of those cool people who drink honest to goodness tea leaf tea! And what's more, i used a strainer contraption thingy to do it! Take that tea bag users! *smug* It's fresh tea for me from now on.


I was tempted to buy a pretty teapot too, but i already have one (see previous post), that serves me solo...except that the one i wanted to buy today would allow more tea drinkers to enjoy the whole teapot experience too. And pretty teacups too. Then i thought, do i really have people over for tea very often? No, is the answer. But is that because i don't have the resources for which to provide tea for said people? And if i purchased the pretty teapot and teacups, would that encourage me to invite more people over for the purpose of using them?


The mind boggles - and alas, i did not have the time to answer all of these difficult questions in the 15 minutes i had left in my lunch break. So no teapot and no teacups (but plenty of tea).


OK, back to being sick. I had the day off work yesterday, not that it was any fun whatsoever, except that i was able to watch Cooper eating his enormous leg of bone in the morning which was quite funny. I have included some pictures to try and convey this funniness, but they probably don't. Still, he is a beautiful doggy no?

"*gnaw gnaw gnaw*"


"I'm totally watching you. Don't you be thinking you can take a bite of this thing."



"What? You never seen a dog with a bone before? Get outta here crazy camera lady. Aren't you sick?"


Jo, sweet thing that he is, came home bearing a bouquet of Chuppa Chups for me since i was feeling so crappy, and i do love Chuppa Chups so! Watermelon is definitely the flavour of choice, though i am also partial to orange and strawberry, and choc-vanilla...



Anyway, gotta go. MasterChef is on.





Wait. I watch MasterChef?

1 comment: