Monday, May 4, 2009

Sniff achoo.

I'm sick folks. Yep, send some lovin' my way. I feel like I've kept this cold at bay for some time, but it reared its ugly head today...well, last night i suppose...and now here i am, in bed, sniffling and moaning and stuffing myself with Vitamin C. Ah well, could be worse. Could be swine flu.


I guess an early night for once won't kill me, that's if i manage to sleep. Nothing like blocked ears and a blocked nose for ruining ones sleep. But never fear - Nurofen Cold & Flu is here. By the way, has anyone tried to buy this stuff lately? It's as if you've just asked for a pound of crack please. I was interrogated for what felt like an hour about my medical history, where i live, provide photo ID, have i taken it before, am i comfortable with dosage amounts...i could tell the lady at the counter felt powerful. My salvation lay in her hands and she knew it. And i had that fevered, 'hand it over now lady' look in my eyes, so she took her sweet time let me tell you. Anyway, she finally deemed me worthy of the drugs, so i hot trotted back to work and let their magic seep through me. Nothing like a cold and flu tablet to trick you into thinking you feel relatively OK too - until they wear off and your all glassy eyed and hot again. Which is how I'm feeling right now in fact, so I'm off to pop some more pills.


One thing before i go - a recent purchase i am most excited about - the single teapot/cup contraption! Perfect for tea for one. See! -


Here is the pot....



And voila! You take the top teapot part off and pour it into the handy teacup underneath! Cute right!?



Time for some trashy TV before bed. I'm thinking a little The Hills/The City combo - gotta love them modern girls and their modern ways. Boohoo to Heidi though, i can't believe she married that twerp Spencer in the end. Ahhh the drama. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment