Saturday, May 9, 2009

That's not a knife...

More about my weekend later. For now, let me just say that I'm watching Wolf Creek. Has everyone seen this movie? Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is all i can say. That maniac's freaky deaky laugh? Gives me the chills that's for sure.

It's disturbing in that it could, and probably does, actually happen. The tourist - lost or broken down in the middle of nowhere, places where it's miles between towns...getting picked up by some crazy local...gross. I'm completely terrified even watching it, it literally makes me gag in some places - gives me that sick feeling in my stomach where i think - what if that happened to me?? How terrified and hopeless would you feel??

Anyway. I'm just saying. This is a sick movie and I'm completely freaked out.

1 comment: