Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mmmmm pizza subs....

What do you eat when there is nothing to eat? Pizza subs!! Delicious, but alas, not nutritious. However, that was my dinner tonight, and last night was tomato soup and toast, so you can see that i have not been doing well on the cooking front. I've just felt so tired this week though, almost run down, and i really haven't been bothered.


So, what is there to discuss this week? Not a whole lot really. Riding on Tuesday was a challenge - I am not riding Bob anymore, which is very sad because he is such a sweet horse! Instead, I'm now riding a thoroughbred called Bernie, who, i must say, is very handsome. However he is a big horse and a bit of a challenge, but my teacher Claire said he is for more experienced riders, and that it was good for my learning...so Bernie it is, and he is a sweetheart too really. Loves licorice too, like Bob.


We have been suckered into the fourth season of Prison Break good and proper now - we are nearly up to the twelfth episode and I'm loving it! The last episode aired in the good ol' U.S of A last night, and Jo told me today there is also a tele-movie that's coming out that resolves even more stuff, so I'm totally excited!


As i have discussed before on this blog, I am a sucker for trash television, and I've definitely been having my fill this week - Jon and Kate plus 8 (loving the drama in that show right now), The Rachel Zoe Project, The Hills and even....*GASP*...My Super Sweet Sixteen. Those brats are completely entertaining.


But don't think I'm totally mindless - I'm reading not one but two books right now, The Road Home by Rose Tremain which is excellent, about this immigrant from Eastern Europe who moves to London to try and raise money to send back home to his mother and daughter, and all the stuff that happens to him along the way... and Here Be Dragons by Sharon Penman, which is this historical saga set in Wales, very intriguing so far.


I can hear Jo coming through the door right now, so i have to go hide the evidence of the pizza subs, and FAST! Gotta skedaddle folks, see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment