Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kickboxing


A short post because I am buggered - just to say that I fiiiinally went to my first kickboxing class today...and I loved it! I actually was able to keep up, which totally shocked me considering I exercise...never. And it felt good! Hard, but good. Ok, I cheated on a couple of sit ups...well, all the sit ups...but I did my best!


Another accomplishment for today - I booked my first riding lesson for Monday evening at Eastside Riding Academy, which is in Centennial Park. I can't wait! I haven't had a lesson in years, but am eager to - get back in the saddle. Yes, I did just say that.


Off to finally finish Vogue before bed - I have a feeling I'll be sleeping well tonight.
I'll leave you with this hilarious photo of Comet in the bath...don't be deceived, he almost looks happy here, but he most certainly was not!


No comments:

Post a Comment