Monday, April 13, 2009

So I've started a blog. I'm going to attempt to keep this as sort of a diary of my life obviously, because its nice to be able to look back at everything you've done month after month or year after year...and I'm forgetful so this might be a nice way to remember how great life has been to me on the whole!

End of a long weekend - so back to work tomorrow. But it's been a fun weekend - we enjoyed a seafood feast on Good Friday with my cousins, including my gorgeous Godson Jack. The children were cheerful and cheeky as always, and it was nice spending the day with them. Jolyon and I went to the Blue Mountains on Saturday as you can see from the picture below, though the traffic to get up there was a nightmare. But it was wonderfully misty and wintery once we finally made it, and i made sure i had tea and scones to warm me up, which seems the mountainy thing to do.



We were at my parents on Easter Sunday for more eating...and we even braved taking Cooper, our family Dalmatian, for a walk, which can be a scary thing let me tell you. I recently read Marley and Me and i believe Cooper rival's Marley's post as world's worst dog. We love him all the same, but honestly, how many things can one dog chew through? And also, the jumping all over me has got to stop. I'm talking 20 kilos of dog here. Whose nails aren't necessarily clipped regularly. He's too cute though -


Today we had brunch with Susie, Adrian and baby Max who is hilarious. But it rained the rest of the day, so I've been watching movies like Steel Magnolia's for the better part of the afternoon, much to Jo's distaste...

1 comment:

  1. Ornella, great idea....I might do the same for Yash....

    ReplyDelete