Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lazy Sundays

Had a lazy Sunday at home today, and after all the rushing around of the last couple of weeks, it was such a nice change! Did not venture out of bed until 11am, headed down to Mascot to get a coffee and breakfast...then came back and lazed around reading magazines! Blissful!


I did do one thing today, i baked a yummy cake - apple and cinnamon cake, which turned out really well if i do say so myself! The grated apple made it so moist...Argiro and Jo seemed to enjoy it, so i guess i did ok :) It was a nice autumny cake i thought!



Tonight we headed out to dinner with friends at Radio Cairo, which was great - really nice food and a warm atmosphere.


And of course last night was Tony's 50th birthday - we had a great night out, it's always so good to catch up with everyone! Lots of laughs and teasing and talking about old times, something that always makes me smile. I'm really lucky to have grown up in such a loving family, even though we can argue and disagree and get frustrated with each other...at the same time, we are always able to laugh together, and rely on each other, and talk any time. Those are my most favourite times, when we are all together, and happy.
Here are some pics!



Jo, Tony the birthday boy and me



Charlie and his big head, me and Jo


Stephen and I

Family shot

No comments:

Post a Comment