Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where is my Vogue subscription??


As a self confessed fashion-lover, i love spending quality time with my Vogues - from all over the world - and for Christmas this year Maria gave me a 12 month Vogue subscription - which is great! Granted she didn't actually purchase it until March, but better late than never i say. SO the first issue i was meant to get was April, but i never got it! I waited like two weeks after it came out in stores...but eventually i couldn't stand the temptation and i got it myself. Hopefully it will come next month...is this normal? Was i too late on the list to receive April's issue? Who knows, hopefully it comes next month.

Also, i have a new TV show that I'm loving - Pushing Daisies. Anyone else watching this? It's so...whimsical! Lots of colour and madness, but very well made so far. Considering the trash that's on TV right now, this is definitely one to watch (if you have foxtel).


Oh! I'm reading the new Jodi Picoult novel - they are hit and miss, but this one's a hit. It's called Handle with Care, and it's her usual formula if you know her books at all, but actually has a storyline that pulled me right in. Read it if you want something that isn't too challenging, but with a topical storyline nonetheless.


By the way. See below for David's standard set up when he gets home at night. The lounge room from the other angle shows what he watches - Family Guy. Why have foxtel is all you're going to watch is Family Guy!? Then again he can't understand why we would watch the dreaded documentary when there are so many sitcoms available :)





And here's a couple more photo's from Easter! Tony, Zio Angelo, Charlie, Mum and Dad, and then me and a very full Jo.


2 comments:

  1. That's a bad photo of me....but I do like the new colours you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place david has....and i am assuming you live in it as well:-0 And they did it with my parenting magazine as well, delayed it by one month...

    ReplyDelete