Thursday, September 24, 2009

A discourse on scum.

Shout out to the asshole who stole my laptop tonight - luckily for me, karma's a real bitch, so i know you'll get your comeuppance - but screw you anyway. Thanks for being thoughtful enough to smash our car window in to get to it though, since our insurance covers personal effects. So i hope my shitty old laptop serves you well while I'm enjoying a shiny new one. Suck it.



But listen, i totally don't hold grudges. You're probably a really valued member of society, and I'm sure your friends and family are really proud of the human being you've turned out to be.



Actually, you know what? I do hold grudges. Hope you get hit by a bus tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Just hope he/she reads the bolg:-) Anyways, if we all pray hard enough, he/she will be hit by a bus:-)

    ReplyDelete